Monday, July 7, 2014

Yahoo Contributor Closing Down

I am saddened to say that Yahoo has made the decision to close its doors in regards to contributors. Therefore, most of my work regarding the St. Louis Blues that has been posted on Yahoo Sports will no longer be available on Yahoo.

I am in the process of moving those articles to this blog so you can still enjoy them. Any links that you find within this blog that do not work correctly, please message me and tell me where the link is located. I will go in and update it.

It saddens me to lose this writing venue, but it will give me the opportunity to write more content for this blog. You can also check out my other blog, Micki Holley - Freelance Writer for additional pieces, although those articles do not necessarily pertain to the St. Louis Blues.

Blessings,
Micki Holley

No comments:

Post a Comment